Monday, February 05, 2007

It's scary how fast time slips by almost unnoticed. Last sem I was painfully aware of the time, because I was in tears almost every week because I lived in constant fear of failure. That fear didn't go away, but the realization that the fear was taking over my life and keeping me from truly loving/living/knowing God that reduced it to a resignation of sorts.
I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I question the use of the modules in law, much as I dislike LAWR, I understand it's use. But of legal theory, you got me there. I only hope to throw as much smoke as I possibly can in exams and get the hell outta there by the time it's over.
When everyone is studying or taking a break with FM or WoW, I'm Mapling. Okay, so I just did that ONCE today. What can I say? My sister deleted WE from my computer. Back to LAWR